Subject: withdrawl
From: candyman <[email-masked]>
To: Multiple recipients of list <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 5 Jan 1996 12:11:08 -0500

after having my associates new alpha and pvr to setup in my apt for the last
week and now now having it 
feels a little empy...just some random thoughts that came out of the setup...

the pvr quality kicks ass.!!! after comparing the output on a wave and
studio mon to the media100 i can honestly say the quality is there if you
have the hd space and for lw frames to the pvr even draft mode was as good
as what out par is doing now..IMHO...

speed razor III is the way to fly as far as non linear editing packages for
animators and special fx creators...havent had lots of time to play but with
the service pak 3 and some playing with the page file size and placement as
well as the latest build srIII it was stable and the unlimited audio and
video tracks are just mind blowing...

now my gripes...

the pvr does not pull up a file list under new shell...only will work on nt
interface ....

audio hell.....having put a generic sb in the alpha awaiting the new audio
cards I have found finding unity on the setup a nitemare...having the level
out of the source and the level meter on the lame software in nt(wtf makes a
record level with no meters?? :( ) as well as the actual sb soundo dial

so anyone who has any experience with srIII and the pvr or has found a audio
level meter that works while digitizing on an alpha it would be much
appreciated...

candyman/Impudent1
 
	Those who perceive the as yet unnamed, are vagabonds...